You can follow below steps to install and configure PostgreSQL.
- First you have to run below command to install.
- Now login to WHM and go to WHM >> Home >> SQL Services >> Configure PostgreSQL
- After that you have to click on “Install Config”, if you do not have PostgreSQL on server.
- To add user in cpanel account you have to click on “Create Users”.
- Enter your new password and also confirm your new password.
- Click on “Change Password”.
- Now import your database with below command.
- Import your databases. To do this, run the following command:
psql -U postgres dbname < dumpfile.sql