If you are getting any error on website then it is must to know the exact reason in which detailed error can help alot. Let’s see following steps to enable detailed IIS error messages:
- Login to Windows VPS server.
- Now open IIS Manager.
- In the left side bar click on “Sites” option to expand sites. Now choose the particular website.
- After that you will find option from which you have to choose “Error Pages”.
- And click on “Edit Feature Settings” which is available on right side.
- A new window will open where you have to choose “Detailed errors” option under “Error Responses” section.