You can follow below steps to configure Fail Protection in IIS Application Pool:
- First login to Windows VPS server.
- Click on IIS to open it.
- On left hand side you will find “Connection pane” where you have to click on servername.
- From list you have to click on “Application Pool”.
- You will find all your hosted domains, right click on particular Application Pool >> Advanced Settings.
- Scroll Down the window and you will find option “Rapid-Fail Protection”.
- Now you can set the value of Rapid-Fail Protection according to your need.
- At last click on “OK” button.